Saturday, January 28, 2012

Showered with lots of PINK!

Baby girl,

My work threw a sweet lovely shower for you today! daddy came also and it was so nice to celebrate YOU! I opened a lot of gifts with the color pink :) so I really am counting on you being a girly girl. Every day is going to be a fashion show - you have so many lovely clothes. I just can't wait!

So with my elevated blood pressure and very swollen feet I am pushing going on full time bed rest and I am doing my best without jeopardizing you or my health to avoid that. One thing I'm doing is keeping my feet elevated at work with my shoes off LOL...it's quite funny to see me with my big giant belly, propping my bare feet up high as can be while at work. But totally sweet that my work is accommodating me so much.

Another funny, I can not take my wedding rings off at all! I've waited too long to take them off and now they just won't budge over my swollen knuckle. Hopefully, they will not have to be cut off! daddy had asked me to take them off 2 months ago but of course he knows he married a stubborn woman...I do wonder if that is something you will inherit from me. :)

Oh the joys of pregnancy! I know it's all going to be worth it.

xo mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment