Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A little scare...but no worries!

Hi Livie,

We were sent to Labor & Delivery today as my blood pressure was high and I had some increased swelling. The dr wanted to be sure that you and I were doing ok. So I had to do some blood work and they did a non-stress test on you.

Everything came back fine! You were your usual active self, moving all around on there, but you were showing us just how fantastic you are. Your heart rate and neurological movements are perfect. My blood work showed that I am not in any danger right now either, but they are keeping a watch on me, and I have a couple of days of bed rest. Hopefully, that will do the trick to get my blood pressure down a little bit and decrease my swollen feet.

You're going to be a big size baby apparently. Which my body is trying to cope w/ all the extra weight. If you come early it will be a good thing that you are measuring a few weeks ahead so I am not worried. We are almost considered full term so if you do come early you should be just fine!

I'm going to take it easy the next few weeks, we can hardly believe you are almost here! We can not wait to meet our sweet baby girl!

xo mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment