Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Just You & I

Sweet Baby,

We had another scare this weekend with my elevated blood pressure. This time I spent overnight in the hospital so that they could monitor us and make sure you and I were ok. Unfortunately, I had just dropped daddy off at the airport that morning as he had a business trip scheduled. After dropping him off I went directly to my dr appt on my own, I was nervous as this was my first appt I've had without your daddy accompanying me.

I won't lie, I was quite upset about admitting myself in the hospital on my own. I knew I would be in good hands though and the most important thing to me was to make sure you were fine and stayed safe. The nurses at CMC were awesome and took really great care of us. We of course checked your heart beats and movements and you were totally showing off and looked fabulous the entire time. I had to have more blood work done and thankfully my blood pressure stayed down to a safe range during the entire 24 hours we were there.

I spent a lot of time praying and feeling grateful for every little kick and jab from you. We are so close to you coming and I am so ready! I just want you to be ready and come when you are perfectly healthy and developed. If we make it to your due date I will be very surprised - you are still measuring fairly big :).

Soon I will get to hold you in my arms, little one, I'm soooooo excited! You are and will always be so loved.

Until then...mommy loves you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment