Sunday, September 25, 2011

You're a....GIRL!!!

We found out today that you will be a girl....our daughter! WOW!!! We couldn't be any more excited and now the fun begins! It's time to paint the nursery...order the furniture...buy lots and lots of clothes...so much to do and I'm just going to love every second of it.


We had a fun little party to celebrate finding out what gender you are...so fun! Aunt Tosha & Aunt Ashley helped organize everything and both sets of your grandparents travelled to be there for the big news! It was a very special day. I wore pink b/c I was convinced you were going to be a girl...I was that confident. However, just about everyone else thought you were going to be a boy! Your daddy & grandpappy were pretty sure otherwise though. It was just exhilerating to finally know and share all the happiness with our family close by. I will always, always, always remember that day...and that moment when we saw pink colored balloons float up to the ceiling to indicate GIRL baby :)




It's been a lot of excitement for one day. I'm now all ready for bed in my cozy pjs and am about to drift off to dreamland...tonight I will try to dream of the perfect name for you....my sweet little baby girl.


love you,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment