Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Nursery Inspiration

We started painting your nursery this past weekend. What a task!!! But it's turned out really lovely and I can't wait to see the finished result when everything is in place. I'm using the above board as inspiration for your room. I want it to be soft and sweet. A place where you and I will bond and I hope that you will love.


Here are the paint colors...we used the pitter patter (blue) color for one accent wall where your crib will go and the pearls and lace will be on the other three walls.

Your crib & bedding have been ordered this week!

xoxo,

mommy

PS. Today is me & daddy's 3rd wedding anniversary! God is so good...we are so blessed to have each other and now we get to have you in our lives too - - AMAZING LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment