Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Daddy in the Making :)

My sweet baby....I want to tell you how wonderful your father to be is and will be with you.  I was very sick this past weekend with the stomach bug and he took such good care of me.  He was so patient and so concerned and so thoughtful, much like he always is, but it was never more appreciated.  His inherent goodness is what makes me so confident that he will be so devoted and committed to you.  You will be so special to him and I know you will always know and feel that.  Your father loves God with all of his heart and makes him a priority, I know he will show you that as well.  Do you know how lucky you are to have a father who loves the Lord?  We were both fortunate to be raised by parents who showed us the importance of a christian home.  We will continue that kind of upbringing in our own home and dedicate your life to Jesus.  Because you will be a gift from Him and so you belong to Him first. I can't wait to see if you'll have your daddy's puppy dog eyes...and dimple.  I hope you will but you will be perfect just as you are.

With love,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment