Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Today...is W O N D E R F U L!

Hi Livie,

We didn't do anything super special today - just hung out at home - just us two!  But there are so many moments through out the day that I just think to myself how lucky I am to spend my days w/ you.  You are 17 months old now and you just love to be with me.  You give me hugs and walk up to me and wrap your arms around my legs - you sit in my lap just wanting to be close to your Mama.  I love these days w/ you! You bring me books to read to you - your favorite is "You are My Sunshine".  You move your little finger along the words like I do when I read to you and it makes me smile.  You are so sweet Liv, I wish I could just keep you this sweet and innocent.  Your favorite movie is Lady & the Tramp!  When you see a dog - on tv or on our walks, etc - you point and say "dawg" w/ a southern drawl.  You squeal when you see them - you just love animals.  When I say cow - you moo & when I say Kitty Cat you meow - you have those two sounds down for now.  One of your sayings right now is "oh no"...usually when you don't want to do something.  You are walking like a champ now - you keep me moving just to keep up w/ you!  You're very curious and like to touch and feel things that you see.  You are definitely a "doer" not an observer!

This past weekend we went to Mimi's & Pappy's in Md for the July 4th holiday.  While on our drive there we were in a bit of an accident - luckily our car was the only vehicle involved.  I held on to you & your car seat the whole time we were wrecking and I never was more thankful that not a hair on your head was hurt.  Thank God!!!  It made me realize how very quickly things can happen & how irreplaceable you & your daddy are...nothing else matters.  So I cherish my days, my minutes, my seconds with you.  You are the most precious gift and I am thankful every second - never forget how special you are!

love you,
mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment