Saturday, December 1, 2012

10 months (two hands) old now!

Dear Livie,

You are growing up too quickly!  You have a head full of curly-wavy hair, two bottom teeth, chubby cheeks, and the prettiest brown eyes I have EVER seen!  You have the BEST laugh ever and I always love to see your smile.  You're pretty much a mellow and all around happy baby.  We are so blessed!

Today you turned ten months old!  We spent the day in Asheville, NC where they were having their annual Dickens Festival for the Christmas holiday.  We enjoyed some shopping and lunch and just having a fun family day!

I can honestly say the last ten months have been the most rewarding and fulfilling ten months of my life.  I never knew being a parent, a mother, would make me feel so satisfied.  We're just enjoying every day with you....you bring us so much JOY!

xoxo

mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment